Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Music of America HAR-38

     I'm glad to be back with my first post, for the 3rd time.
     Here's a complete Hollywood Artists "Music of America" album. This is one of many with the same title, so I'll use the number of this particular one, HAR-38.



I Will Seal It with a Kiss - William LeBlanc Download
Not only does the title look familiar, but the words sound pretty familiar, too.
Some People in Love - Stephanie Allen Download
Love Shine - Stephanie Allen Download
The Girl of My Dreams - Carlton St. John Download
Everybody Is a Dreamer - Carlton St. John Download
Tears - Erica Laine Download
Dreams - Erica Laine Download
So Many Faces - Steve Day Download
I have a policy of "as family-oriented as possible" with this blog, but I'm afraid I'm gonna get away from that with this link. There's an album that Bob Purse posted on his "The Wonderful and the Obscure" blog. Here's a link to that album.
You'll notice right away a disturbing song performed by Steve Day. Now, in case you're wondering "Gosh, I wonder how this guy would sound with a country song?", here's your answer.
Sin No More - Stephanie Allen Download
After hearing the song on that link, here's a song we'll all need.
Boy Just Wants to Make a Living - Stephanie Allen Download
I know this is an anti-racism song, but some of this makes me think of the crap I went through in high school. Decades later, they're starting with the no-bullying rules. My goodness, how I coulda used that then.


O'Calories - William LeBlanc Download
Angels Don't Go to Bar Rooms - William LeBlanc Download
In Loving Memory - Erica Laine Download
Remember what I said about "as family-oriented as possible?" Well, here's another departure.
From a Hobo to a Dressed Up Bum - Charles Clark Download
Bad Drugs - Steve Day Download
Now he thinks he's a rapper.
I Left My Heart - Charles Clark Download
The title is familiar, but this time the words - aren't.
Morning Light - Stephanie Allen Download
The Child Is Safe - Stephanie Allen Download
Oh America - The Hollywood Quintet Download
AKA some guy on a keyboard, assisted by someone on guitar, with an instrumental.
Roses and Dreaming - Stephanie Allen Download

     I'm glad to be back here. I have something (and I mean it's really something) planned for my next post, so watch for it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, Sammy. Is there ar reason why 'Everybody is a Dreamer' is missing from side 1?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it up now. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete